And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
October 16, 2009
MP3's
I took a break from all the cleaning to do something nice for Jake. He will be on a school bus for 7 hours tomorrow (that is if traffic is good) so I got him an MP3 player and I am loading it with songs. He has an old MP3 player but it only help like 10 songs. This one I am pretty sure has more than 200 and it is not even half way full! I am still adding songs. He asked for a few new songs but the rest are songs from the 1990's to present day. Collective Soul, Cornerstone, Casting Crowns, Cold Play, Maroon 5, 3 Doors Down, Richochet (seven bridges road), Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp and many others. I have been loading songs for hours. It would have gone faster but many of the songs had never been uploaded to the computer... that is why I love itunes! One click and the song is on my computer and then I sync his player and he is ready to go. I really hope this makes his ride more enjoyable. Why will he be on the bus so long you may be asking? His team is headed to Shaw High School in Columbus for the State Playoffs. I think they will do well... at least they better!!! :) Go Raiders!! Wait Shaw is also Raiders I better say Go Southeast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment