And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
October 7, 2009
Storage
It has been nice to have extra room for storage but now I am realizing how unnecessary it is. Storage = Junk. Every bit of extra space just leaves more room for us to fill with junk. It makes us lazy "we don't have to sort that right now, let's just put it down here"... then 3 years later it's still there. If something is in storage for three years then how much of a necessity is it really? I am looking forward to having a yard sale to get rid of all of this... and the numerous trip I will need to make to the dump to get rid of all of the trash that has built up (not stinky trash... just years of papers and broken things that we said... I'll get to that later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment