So today I have focused my efforts on our master bedroom and photos. I have been cleaning and organizing our bedroom. It is not in bad shape but it is the room that is often on my daily cleaning schedule and often turns into a dumping ground when we have company coming over. So I am almost done with the basic cleaning and then I will begin to pack up things such as books that we never look at and bag up items for a yard sale. I have read that it is best to clear out any unused items because it helps the room to look clean and spacious... that is my goal. My other job for the day has been taking pictures and adding our home to listings. I am taking pictures as I get a room prepared. So far I have pictures from outside, the kitchen, dining room, kids bath, attic entry, 1 view of the bonus room, the boys room and a photo of the trey ceiling in the master bedroom. I can't decide if I want to post pictures of Taryn's room before or after I paint it. Right now it is pepto- pink. I will be painting it a nice neutral brown/tan color... unless someone comes along in the meantime that likes the pink! Now I will take a break from my cleaning to go eat with Jake... among other things and then continue (maybe with Jake's help) with out closet this evening.
Here is the link of our pictures... so far... if you know of anyone who might be interested :) I plan to go back later and add room dimensions so people can try to visualize the space.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lisabdickey/House#
No comments:
Post a Comment