This morning I picked up Caleb from his very first sleepover. It was right next door but that is a big event in a little boys life. Then we went to Taylor's football practice. Today they practiced blocking and tackling with dummies. I thought it was a nice change from the usual practice where the kids beat up on each other. After practice I realized why they did it this way. No contact between the boys + a talk about make sure you wash your hands = swine flu prevention. It seems to be running wild here. Of course very few cases are actually diagnosed as swine but it is the flu and it spreads fast and hits hard. So either way we don't want it.
After practice it was back to cleaning and playing with the kids and more cleaning. This is the 3rd time I have had a break today. The first was writing an email to a dear friend and the second was a much needed nap. It was only 20 min or less but it was refreshing and got me geared up to tackle Taryn's room. Her room was left until last, upstairs, because she has so much stuff. I found better ways of organizing and talked her in to giving some of the baby toys away. So between my normal tidying up, finishing my room and Taryn's it has been a pretty busy day. I think tomorrow I will work on my closet and then I think it will be time to move down to storage. I do have the main bonus room cleaned up so it can be turned into the super sort room!
Now it's off to fix supper, play with the kids and then fold clothes (I have been putting this off all week) while hanging out with Jake. He has been at his volleyball tournament all day. The girls have been playing good today... sorry the kids and I did not go but between Caleb staying up late at his friends and Taryn cutting molars I did not feel like taking them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment