Pages

October 1, 2009

For Sale By Owner

This has been a great house and we have the best neighbors but we feel that we need to make this financial decision for the betterment of our family. We have been praying about this for months. So why now? We have gone back and forth about what is best for our family. We decided that having our finances in better shapes and not having to pinch pennies is better than living in a big house. Please keep us in your prayers and if you have any advice on For Sale By Owner we would love to hear it. Also if you know of anyone who is looking for a house in Dalton please send them our way!

I am going to try to blog throughout this whole process. For the last week I have been cleaning, clearing, sorting, etc. So far the laundry, kitchen and dining rooms are almost show ready. The kids rooms look good enough but I am trying not to displace to much of their stuff at one time. I worked on the bonus room yesterday. It was a MESS... but not any more. It still needs some work but for the first time in months I can see the floor! That was just part of the bonus room... hopefully tomorrow I can begin on bonus room part 2. It actually feels good to clean and clear out spaces. I am hoping to be done with all of this by next weekend so that I can begin to plan a yard sale... if I have enough stuff worth selling. If any of you are interested in joining me for a yard sale at my house let me know... we get good yard sale traffic.

No comments: