My parents and my brother and his wife spent the night last night. This morning we went to Ft. Mountain. We hiked to the overlook, then stopped at the tower for a family photo, we then made our way to the rock formations and then through the woods to the parking lot. We enjoyed a PB&J picnic lunch with some Pringles, Oatmeal Cream Pies, and Star Crunch. The kids ran around for a while before we made our way to the lake where we walked the trail. The boys did great. They walked the entire time. Taryn on the other hand did not. Jake carried her most of the way to the overlook and then down to the parking lot. I carried her halfway around the lake. Jake was already feeling worn out from a non-stop week of volleyball camp so today put him over the edge. I told him to lay down when we got home and he's been asleep ever since! I hope it's just exhaustion and not some kind of sickness because we will hit the ground running on Monday for our trip to FCA camp at St.Simons!!With that said there are things that must be done. Clothes to wash, fold and put away, bags that need packed, a really messy kitchen from company, a car to vaccum and wash (a habit I have before any trip), a bit of shopping for the trip, and kids to feed... Taryn is getting cranky. At least we are not leaving until Monday so I have some time to do all of this, if I can keep on task :) Now I am off to feed the kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment