And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
June 13, 2009
Boredom
Are you prepared for the digital switch? I sure hope so because it has happened... and my abc is gone! I hope it shows back up when I rescan... how can I watch WipeOut if abc is gone!! And it's back but the CW disappeared and then was back and now it's gone again. What am I even doing up thinking about this right now I really need to shut my brain down and go to bed. I blame it on Jake who said he would go to bed at 1, at the latest... he is still playing his game so I have become a permanant fixture with the laptop on the sofa! Maybe I should just flop over and fall asleep. That would be a whole lot easier than going up the stairs to bed. Wow! Can you tell I have had a boring evening... we did have great steaks (thanks April) for dinner and a quick game of spades with Paul. Paul left to go home and get on his computer so he and Jake could look for keys of some type in their video game. Oh that sounds like fun? Anyway, I could have picked something productive to do with my time but I sit here watching everything from Samantha Who to 20/20 to news to late night. You know I have never watch the Last Call with Carson Daly but it's on right now. I am going to be SO tired tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow... Jake is going to take the boys to the driving range and then a baseball field. Taryn and I will probably clean the house and then take a nap... yes a nap tomorrow... I mean today sounds great. I really must get off of here and go to bed. Have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment