September
The weather was nice, Caleb turned 6, T had his first dentist appointment, we went to a festival in Cleveland GA with grandma and papa Burt, and we went to a Civil War Reenactment at Tunnel Hill.
The kids and I went with Melydia and Lisa S to a Pumpkin Farm, we went to Fort Mountain and hiked to the overlook, the kids and I went with grandma and papa Burt to the Cowboy festival in Cartersville GA, we took the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood and then went to Sonic for icecream (we go out for icecream every Halloween).
We went to visit great grandpa and grandma Barber.
DecemberWe went to Jake B's birthday party at the bowling alley, I went with Caleb's class to a Christmas tree farm, I took T and Taryn to Caleb's class Christmas party, We got our new tv, we did Christmas at home, the kids and I went to Montgomery to visit the great grandpa and grandma Burt and aunt Olivia. While we were in Montgomery the kids raked leaves and used the leaf blower. Aunt Olivia took us to see the lights at the zoo. Caleb, T and aunt Olivia rode a camel. The next day we took the kids to the kids museum at Shakesphere park.

January
We went to my parents house. Sam and Rose were there and brought the game RISK. We stayed up late playing. Dad ultimately won with world domination!
FebruaryWe went to the Chattanooga Aquarium and I took T and Taryn to Caleb's valentines party.
MarchCaleb had his first school performance (he was a white duck). We went to visit grandma and papa Burt and went bowling. Taryn had her 2nd birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment