
Tonight were the boys first t-ball/baseball games of the season. I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to Melydia for helping me out with getting the boys to their games. They were both at the same park at the same time but one was in the east section and one was in the west. So Melydia help me get the boys where they needed to go. I started out at T's game. They are the Blue Claws. He hit off a pitch and got on base. He made it all the way around and when he got back to home he threw his arms out and did a celebration dance. When it was their turn in the field T did his share of running for the ball but when he got bored he danced... Melydia said while she was watching him his hat was on in 20 different directions. He is such a goof off. The I got to go watch

Caleb. He plays 3rd base because he is the only one on his team who can throw the ball all the way to 1st. His age group mixes girls and boys and on his team there are more girls than boys... 2 boys! I have to keep reminding myself that it is only for one year and then he is on an all boys team. Anyway, Caleb also hits off a pitch. Melydia said his first hit was right to first base. I think Caleb said he got tagged out. His second hit was straight to 3rd base. So he was safe and actually scored a run... but they don't keep score in these games. He takes his 3rd base position seriously. It's just to bad that all of the balls are usually hit straight to the pitcher in tball. Next year will be fun because it will be more serious but I will miss the silliness of tball :)
No comments:
Post a Comment