Well after the yard sale I had to go into hyper-drive... we had company coming at 4:30! Put away all the yard sale stuff, go pick up our yard sale signs, clean the living room, run downstairs to find some clean clothes... look out the window and yell "Jake they are here!!!". Then I remember I told this family 4:00 and everyone else 4:30! So much for getting myself cleaned up before they got there. But they are our friends so they don't care if I stink, right? Well, we had several families over and we had so much fun. Conversation (with adults), pizza, cookies, watching all the kids play in the back yard, Cranium Pop 5, more conversation... it was a great end to a busy day!
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
May 18, 2008
Busy Day
Saturday was busy busy!! I got up at 6:00 to get ready for our YARD SALE. Melydia came down
with some of their stuff and we had a pretty good sale. We both made some money... but I was really hoping to just get rid of the junk. I may attempt another sale in a few weeks and I will price stuff a lot cheaper. At this point I just want to clear out everything and if I make some money... great.
Well after the yard sale I had to go into hyper-drive... we had company coming at 4:30! Put away all the yard sale stuff, go pick up our yard sale signs, clean the living room, run downstairs to find some clean clothes... look out the window and yell "Jake they are here!!!". Then I remember I told this family 4:00 and everyone else 4:30! So much for getting myself cleaned up before they got there. But they are our friends so they don't care if I stink, right? Well, we had several families over and we had so much fun. Conversation (with adults), pizza, cookies, watching all the kids play in the back yard, Cranium Pop 5, more conversation... it was a great end to a busy day!
Well after the yard sale I had to go into hyper-drive... we had company coming at 4:30! Put away all the yard sale stuff, go pick up our yard sale signs, clean the living room, run downstairs to find some clean clothes... look out the window and yell "Jake they are here!!!". Then I remember I told this family 4:00 and everyone else 4:30! So much for getting myself cleaned up before they got there. But they are our friends so they don't care if I stink, right? Well, we had several families over and we had so much fun. Conversation (with adults), pizza, cookies, watching all the kids play in the back yard, Cranium Pop 5, more conversation... it was a great end to a busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Lisa, this is Pam's sister, Emily. Welcome to the blogging world! It's really good to hear from ya'll!
Post a Comment