Pages

May 10, 2008

I will try the whole "blog" thing.

Well, I said I would not do the whole blog thing... but so many of my friends are doing it so I guess I will give it a shot :) Plus I know we have some family out there who would like to know what's going on with words sometimes instead of just pictures.

So is there anything new in our lives? Not really. Jake is still teaching and coaching... and loving it. I am still at home with the kids and having a great time. Take a look at this picture from the other day. We love to sing along to our favorite radio station J103... T-Man is our singer, Taryn loves the drums, and Caleb likes to rock out on the guitar. I love staying at home with my babies :)

I just had to share this video I shot at our friends house last month. I titled it: LOOK OUT!!!

No comments: