

On June 31st Melydia, Taryn and I met up with Lisa S. and her family at the Greek Festival in Chattanooga. There were all types of Greek food. Melydia and I tried the spanakopita and the pastitsio. Both were very delicious. We finished it off with some Greek desserts. Melydia had the Baklava and I tried some type of almond crusted cookie goodness ;) After dinner we were able to enjoy (watching) some traditional Greek dancing. I could not talk Melydia to getting up and joining in :) ... but Taryn really wanted to.
After all of this we journeyed to downtown, to the river walk. I had never been to down town at night... the view from the walking bridge was beautiful... all of the lights reflecting off the river. This is something I will definitely do again.

The last few days have been ordinary. Well, Caleb did loose a second tooth. Other than that we have spent our days playing and cleaning like usual. Today and tomorrow will be full of house work because grandma Marilyn and uncle Luke are coming to visit! This is so exciting because it will be their first time to ever visit us at our place. Grandma M lives in FL and Luke lives in OR so we do not get to see them very often... we are so excited that they are finally coming!
This evening we get to go to an FCA bbq and swim party at the "Country Club". I will try to remember my camera and post about it later :)
1 comment:
The Greek festival was delicious, I am a big fan of Greek food! It was so fun to see you all there!
Post a Comment